At Niagara Pallet, we value Pride, Results, Respect, Ownership and Teamwork. We hire, manage and reward based on these Core Values. Pride, we're aware of our role, our impact and our contribution
Results, we exceed expectations
Respect, we treat people the way we want to be treated
Ownership, we take responsibility for our actions and outcomes
Teamwork, we are unified in our actions.
Our world economy depends on moving product. As a leading manufacturer, seller and recycler of pallets and shipping materials, Niagara Pallet is focused on providing the materials needed to get products moved, stored and shipped.
We are GROWING rapidly and as a result we have an opportunity to invite a Facility Custodian to join our team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building and the surrounding grounds.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean, dust, vacuum, mop, wash, scrub, seal, wax, spray, sanitize, brush, and sweep, all surfaces such as floors, walls, furniture, ceilings, fixtures, windows, mirrors, and equipment.
- Clean and sanitize sanitary fixtures, including toilets, urinals, sinks, etc.
- Mix cleaning solutions in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions.
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Perform routine maintenance or handyman tasks e.g., Changing lightbulbs, drywall, and paint repairs, assembling, or moving office furniture.
- Clear and dispose of trash and debris from grounds, walkways, parking lot, and yard.
- Assist with snow and ice removal as required.
- Perform additional duties as directed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Experience as custodian or janitor.
- Experience operating equipment such as forklift, skid steer, industrial sweeper.
- Familiarity with operating, caring for and storing custodial equipment and supplies.
- Ability to climb ladders and work from heights.
- Able to work efficiently independently
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Shift - Monday - Friday 5:00am to 1:30pm, Off on Weekends!
- Salary: $19.80-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Details of How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org